Our medicine and emergency departments will work hard to try and find out why your pet is sick, and then determine the best way to treat him.
This may mean that one or more of the following tests will be performed in our hospital:
- Blood tests
- Complete urinalysis
- Digital Xrays
Once a diagnosis is made, you will be updated and we will discuss the treatment options with you.
Should your pet need to be admitted into the hospital for treatment or for diagnostic tests, we provide the following:
- 24 hour supervision and care ? your pet is never alone, and there is always a veterinarian on call to treat any situation that requires medical attention
- An outdoor , fenced exercise run where your pet can be safely walked and enjoy fresh air and sunshine. Your dog will be taken outside every 2 hours during the day, unless otherwise directed by his veterinarian.
- Intravenous fluid therapy and IV administration of fluids and drugs
- Oxygen therapy
- A separate room for hospitalized cats
Visiting is encouraged!
Emergency and Critical Care:
We welcome your emergency anytime during our opening hours
- Led by Dr. Kasuto, our Emergency and Critical Care Department will rapidly assess and treat your pet in an emergency situation.
- Dr. Kasuto and his team will then monitor and treat your pet throughout his or her stay in the critical care unit, and provide you with frequent updates on his condition.
- You are welcome to visit your pet while he or she is in the hospital. Please call to schedule a time.